Understand And Modify Your Behavior

Posted in

"The most dramatic episode took place in frustration, given that we weren't listening to the customers' preferred choice of hardware for a specific environment. More precisely, the tech customers had one preference, but their executive chose the expedient route. Things were moving really slowly, but I tried hard to be a team player, until I lost my patience one day at a customer location, visible to a number of people on both teams."
Craigslist's Craig Newmark.(Andrew Feinberg/flickr)

"Doesn't matter that I was right, and that the project failed ... That started in the early eighties, and I didn't quite ... understand and modify my behavior until the early nineties. Probably what really got me going right was starting to do serious customer service, and it's been eighteen years of that."
Source: LinkedIn

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2014 at Tuesday, September 09, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 Review