Service with a Smile

Posted in

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in the Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation. He wrote:

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said.

I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothers or silverware or pictures off the walks.

I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.

Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too.

- Karl Albrecht and Ron Zenke

If you could choose one characteristic that would get you through life, choose a sense of humour.

Source: Jennifer James



This entry was posted on Friday, September 19, 2014 at Friday, September 19, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 Review